Hi everyone. Very sorry for the last-minute change but I'm afraid today's St. Patrick's Day silent film program at the Flying Monkey Moviehouse will have to be postponed until a week later, to Thursday, March 24.
The reason? Your accompanist is running a temperature of 101+ and I'm doubtful anyone would be satisfied with an attempt to run the program tonight. So the good folks at the Flying Monkey have agreed to let us run the program a week later, on Thursday, March 24 at 6:30 p.m. See you then.